Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of media moments all over the world - anywhere, anytime and on any device. Imagine Communications delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues.
Imagine Communications Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, genetics and any other protected group status or non-job related characteristics as directed by law.
Specific duties include but are not limited to
Imagine Communications is looking for a qualified Web Content & Project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our website presence to achieve business goals. Your duties will include managing an ongoing website rebuild project; collaborating w/ the marketing team to maintain a relevant and engaging content strategy; and monitoring web traffic and metrics to recommend and execute optimizations that enhance the user experience and increase conversions. Our ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who wants to play a key role in building something from the ground up. You should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. Expertise in content optimization, brand management and/or understanding of website development are desirable complementary skill sets.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all corporate website initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
* Develop web content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals
* Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
* Develop & own web content and project calendar in alignment w/ marketing strategy objectives
* Liaise with content writers and campaign managers to ensure timely execution of planned initiatives or time-sensitive ad hoc updates
* Optimize content according to SEO needs
* Work closely with design agency to uphold corporate branding, style guides and ongoing visual refreshes and updates in conjunction w/ marketing campaign focus
* Monitor and analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics, recommending & executing optimization plans to enhance the user experience and increase conversions
* Ensure compliance with relevant laws (e.g. copyright and data protection)
* Serve as internal subject matter expert to drive continued site evolution to build best-in-class customer experiences
* Proven work experience as a website manager
* Proficient experience with MS Office and CMS platforms
* Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
* Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
* Preferably familiar with social media channels and optimizing site for relevant CX
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail, ability to effectively multi-task and openness to constructive feedback
* Good organizational and time-management skills
* BSc degree in Marketing or relevant computer science field
Imagine Communications offers an engaging team-oriented culture and a competitive compensation/benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V
About Imagine Communications
Imagine Communications provides digital video processing and edge multiplexing solutions.