Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work than the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is in search of a Web Content Author to support project enhancement and day-to-day operations for the new AKO 2.0 system at Fort Belvoir, Virginia or the Northrop Grumman office in Herndon, Virginia.
The Web Content Author will become part of Northrop Grumman's Army Knowledge Online (AKO) program supporting over 1.9M users worldwide on what has been recognized as the world's largest intranet portal. A major component of AKO is its dedicated online "community" space for every unit and organization in the Army.
* Collaborate with Production, Development and QA teams to enhance the website for better usability/user interaction
* Work with internal teams on wire framing, design, & development of the website to enable an optimized online experience
* Manage and report on the content management system, testing, & analytics
* Responsible for ensuring proper tagging, action triggers, etc.
* Manage ongoing reporting for each page, campaign & brand
* Manage site and page structure strategy, as well as pixels and data layer
* Monitor analytics & errors to verify traffic and look for digital system glitches (ie. server errors, bounce rates, etc.)
* Stay up to date on software, data & online trends
* Work closely with IT, Engineering, UX & Ops teams to define logic of website codebase such that visitor actions tie to digital marketing campaigns and conversions attribute to media correctly
* A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience/ an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement
* A minimum of 1 year of experience with web content authoring in a modern Content Management System
* An Interim Secret security clearance (or higher) to start with the ability to obtain a Secret security once aboard
* An active Secret security clearance
* 1.5 years of experience with Adobe Experience Manager to include; Query Builder, AEM workflows, Dispatcher Cache, Classic & Touch UI
* Familiar with JIRA, or some other agile ticketing system
* Knowledge of multi-attribution platforms
* An Enterprise Content Management (ECM) certification
* Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team partnership, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic solution-driven thinking
* Excellent writing and communication skills; Strong attention to detail
* Effectively manage projects with strong organizational and communication skills
* Ability to manage and deliver project requirements and delivery milestones
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.