Job Description Job ID: DEN000474
The Dental Platform will become an independent publicly traded company by way of an initial public offering with an anticipated completion in the second half of 2019. "Dental Co" will become one of the largest and most innovative dental companies in the world. We are changing the face of dentistry with our differentiated portfolio of products designed to serve every dental professional's need. It is our mission to make our dentist's work simpler and better connected so more patients are cared for in a shorter time. Our dental brands include traditional consumables and equipment (KaVo Kerr) and specialty products (Ormco and Nobel Biocare).
The Web Center Solution Architect position is responsible for deploying and supporting multiple, cross-functional software applications that are requested to be implemented or are currently in use throughout the organization with a focus on Oracle Web Center Enterprise Content Management and Document Capture application. Support duties will include resolving application support issues, acting as a liaison between the business user community, IT Technical Services, IT Oracle Applications as well as outside suppliers who provide special purpose applications support.
The ideal candidate should have experience delivering Web Center projects in a global, multi-organizational environment leveraging the following technology:
* Oracle Web Center Document Management, Content Management, Document Imaging, Application Adapters, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Enterprise Search, Imaging, Imaging Workflow, WebLogic, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and other products within the Oracle 11g/12C Content Management products.
* This position is responsible for the delivery of Content Management Information technology projects that may span multiple functions, departments, and divisions.
* The Candidate must have Experience in customizing, configuring and integrating Oracle Web Center Oracle UCM 10gr3/ 11g (WCM, DAM, Document Management and IRM) using API and web services, with a focus on Oracle Web Center Enterprise Content Management and Document Capture application.
* The ideal candidate would have working knowledge of Oracle EBS applications.
* Experience in trouble shooting, performance tuning and post implementation support.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field
* At least 2 years of relevant experience, with at least an understanding of networking and database technology
* Experience in customizing, configuring and integrating Oracle Web Center, Oracle UCM 10gr3/ 11g (WCM, DAM, Document Management and IRM) using API and web services, with a focus on Oracle Web Center Enterprise Content Management and Document Capture application required
* General knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, Sybase, SQL*Server, and SQL
* Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Toad
* Understanding of networking and database technologies is highly desirable
* Experience in designing/ developing solutions using Oracle Forms recognition / WebCenter Forms Recognition.
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
This person must be a self-starter, must be able to work independently, with a strong ability to follow through and maintain focus on tasks and deliverables. This individual must be very customer service oriented.
WebCenter Content, Imaging (IPM), WFR/ OFR, Web Experience Management, Oracle WCS, SOLR, WebCenter 11g, 12c, Weblogic Admin
Sybron Dental Specialties Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
About Danaher Corporation
Danaher is a company that designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.