Imagine New Horizons...
BIOVIA, a wholly owned subsidiary and brand of Dassault Systèmes is the leading scientific product lifecycle management software and services company.
Our customer base includes the world's largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical and petroleum companies.
This is an exciting opportunity to build state-of-the-art SaaS applications through the use of advanced technologies and techniques from Web and Cloud computing.
We're looking for a Senior Software Developer to develop SaaS web-based applications. These applications will be used by thousands of our customers.
* Work on a small team developing new SaaS web applications using modern continuous deployment practices.
* Define rigorous architectural principles and mentor and lead other developers in best practices for web application design.
* Be adaptable and handle ambiguity; take the lead and make it actionable.
Your success Key Factors?
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or STEM field.
* 4+ years' experience in developing enterprise web based software applications.
* Experience with automated web application testing using tools such as Jasmine and Selenium
* Deep knowledge of modern web standards: HTML5, CSS, JSON
* Experience with coding in Java or Groovy Self-motivated, passionate and hard-working with the ability to perform with minimal supervision
* Has worked with and managed other junior level developers.
* Good object oriented design skills.
* A solid understanding of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
* Familiar with Design of RESTful Services
* Experience in cross-platform compatibility and responsive design.
* Strong eye for UX/UI design.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Continually looking for ways to improve.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is a company that provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.