Our client is in need of a Web Application Software Engineer. This is a 6+ month contract or contract-to-hire opportunity in Dallas, TX. If you're that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Our client is seeking a Web Application Software Engineer to join their team to provide enhancements, add features and do new development on their client facing web application.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
* Produces software designs to meet complex requirements within time and cost constraints.
* Ensures technical documentation reflects changes to application functionality or implementation choices. Plans, conducts, and supervises assignments.
* Reviews progress and results, and communicates with management. Leverages team skills for successful project completion.
* Leads system design, applying established and emerging software engineering best practices and design patterns.
* Balances between robustness and speed/cost considerations, optimizing based on what's appropriate for the solution domain.
* Writes application code at a high level of productivity, defines logical and physical data structures, builds reports, and provides automation scripts.
* Plans overall documentation needs and provides technical documentation relating to system design, application deployment planning, and production support requirements.
* Drives quality best practices including design reviews, unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration to ensure a defect-free delivery.
* Maintains consistency and encourages improvement.
* 8+ years of software design and development experience
* 4+ years of significant experience in .NET, ASP.NET (Web API), web services, and SQL server.
* Experience serving as a team lead is preferred but not required
* Experience creating mobile applications is a plus
To apply go to jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.