Texas Instruments has a 75-year history of innovation with a strong commitment to education. Our corporate commitment to STEM education started with the company's founders and remains stronger than ever today. We believe in investing in education in order to fuel the talent base needed to continue advancing engineering innovation across the world. Our commitment to education is a strong part of our legacy, and remains one of our highest priorities. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Texas Instruments is looking for an experienced Senior Sitecore Developer to join our team. As a member of the team you will be responsible for planning, design, and development of Internet/Intranet/Extranet applications. This involves writing program specifications, designing, coding, testing, and debugging programs and documenting procedures. You may manage, develop, integrate and implement related applications components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration. You may also provide performance enhancements and troubleshoot existing Internet/Intranet/Extranet systems and coordinates activities with other areas to ensure compatibility of systems.
Senior Sitecore Developer
The candidate will work as a part of a global technology team to implement and maintain web applications using Sitecore, provide technical leadership on large, complex projects and support in developing enhancements and continuous improvement activities for the digital environment.
* Candidate will need to have led multiple end-to-end Sitecore implementations.
* 5 years Sitecore development and architecture.
* 5 years of experience with content management solutions, including custom development versus out-of-the-box configuration.
* Experience with integration of Sitecore and other 3rd party applications such as Marketing Automation, CRM, etc.
* Experience with SOA architecture, REST, MVC, Lucene, SOLR.
* Experience with AWS and industry CDNs.
* Experience with responsive design, jQuery, CSS3 and mobile site delivery.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
To be considered for this position, please apply.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments is a semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog integrated circuits and embedded processors.