Web Application Developer
Req #: 221273
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: DEA
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to Do:
Design and develop mission critical applications and reports for a federal law enforcement agency. The candidate will use a variety of progressive technologies to engineer solutions for front-end user screens, back-end data structures, system interfaces, workflow and approvals, management reports, and user security.
More About the Role:
The engineer will provide unique insight and recommendations for technical architecture, software development life-cycle procedures, data structures, and development tools. The candidate will be comfortable working directly with the functional analysts and subject matter experts to understand and hone business requirements. The engineer designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents their solutions. The incumbent performs and understands of all phases of applications systems programming activities.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
* Solid understanding of Relational Databases and concepts
* Front End experience
* Expert level SQL
* Team player, well organized, self-motivated, hungry and quick learner
* Excellent analytical skills
* Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders across multiple organizations in:
* Resolving issues and developing recommendations
* Developing system requirements and application tools
* A DEA clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Data modeling (application data store)
* ASP.NET MVC
* ASP.NET WebAPI
* Entity framework or similar ORM (Object Related Mapper)
* ASP.NET Core
* GIT or Team Foundation Server
* Agile experience
* System Administration
* Oracle RDMS
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.