Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Wealth Management - Technical Business Analyst
Req #: 190035501
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As a Business Analyst within Wealth Management Technology you will work on the CWM Client Onboarding program
You will be required to analyze the Business Requirements to understand the business needs and to determine what features need to be defined to build/support these enhancements. You will need to analyze the impact of proposed solution, work in a scrum agile environment to capture the business requirements with the Product team and translate them into user stories/user journeys for the Application Development teams and also contribute from a project management perspective during design reviews. You will also be required to work with the Quality Assurance (QA) team or perform QA testing to ensure that it has the required information to build out the test plans to be executed and support the testing teams to ensure the test results correspond to the business expectations and see the projects through to implementation.
* Create technical requirements for the Application Development team by translating business requirements submitted by the Product team into user stories using JIRA
* Organize and lead story grooming and refinement sessions with the product owner and the tech teams that are impacted
* Work with the Scrum Master on Sprint Planning sessions to prioritize stories with the Product Owner, estimate stories, ensure the quality of stories being considered for the next Sprint and finalize Sprint scope.
* Support the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
* Prepare and deliver management updates which clearly and concisely communicate delivery progress against target-scope, highlight key issues/risks along with action and mitigation plans, highlight Critical/High defects and summarizes testing progress versus plan.
* Support monthly release deployment planning activities and support the PM with managing the deployment events for Money Movement deliverables.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders across Asset Management and partner lines of business.
* Maintain JIRA / Confluence
* College degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience (3+ years)
* Understanding of the SCRUM agile methodology
* Experience as a functional team member working on large-scale enterprise technology projects (2+ years), preferably a project following an Agile delivery approach
* Experience in working with cross-functional teams across frameworks and full technology stacks (i.e. front end/UI, middleware and back-end/mainframe), familiarity with defining web service contracts, etc.
* High proficiency in using agile tools like JIRA and Confluence is a must
* Strong communication skills with the ability to be assertive when speaking to senior management, a diverse audience, etc.
* Strong facilitation skills. Ability to lead facilitation meetings with clear & specific agenda.
* Analytical mind, service-minded approach and keen to resolve problems
* Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
* Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
* Familiarity with Client Onboarding systems a PLUS
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.