Bank of Montreal
The Wealth Management Support Specialist I is responsible for providing support to Front Office personnel through transaction processing and performing account maintenance while balancing both the customer and the bank's needs. This role is a great opportunity for people who are passionate about interacting with customers, have a strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Continuous Improvement and Clearing the Way for our Customers
* Identify possible trends and barriers to defining a great customer experience and escalating these opportunities for improvement
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities to increase departments' performance such as process improvement, complaint investigation, etc.
Risk Management and Control
* Protect the Bank's assets by adhering to all applicable personal banking, commercial banking, investment and lending regulations, P&P's, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements and established risk guidelines
* Complete/monitor relevant day to day operational effectiveness activities and controls outlined to minimize risk to the bank; escalate any identified deficiencies to the manager
* Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and bank information in compliance with bank P&P.
* 0-2 years' experience working in an operational or central processing team environment
* Post-secondary education
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
* Knowledge of trust or fiduciary a plus
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bank of Montreal
Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group, BMO) is a diversified financial services provider.