Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Wealth Management Digital platforms team is responsible for supporting the creation, on-going development of the latest solutions for Morgan Stanley clients, prospective clients and financial advisors. The Morgan Stanley Digital Platforms team manages the online and mobile experience for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management clients and manages the digital products offered through those channels.
Morgan Stanley's Digital Platforms Project Management Office (PMO) team is seeking a Project Manager to provide program management support for select digital initiatives. The Project Manager will coordinate across a multi-disciplinary team with a key focus on program delivery, risk monitoring, scope management, budgetary tracking and management reporting. The primary role of the Project Manager is to ensure Change the Bank (CTB) agenda is achieved, on schedule, on budget and to standards that meet expectations of Management Team.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
* Manage project roadmap that documents key milestones, timeline, and areas of risk across a given portfolio
* Provide transparency to stakeholders into progress towards project goals
* Ensure comprehensive documentation of requirements and project assumptions are established
* Liaise with product owners and risk and control partners on review and approval of content impacting a project
* Document senior management meeting minutes and replay back to audience
* Enable appropriate escalation of any item that may impact timely delivery or cause a change to the agreed scope of project
* Develop senior management program dashboards that articulate project status and timeline
* Partner with technology project managers to gain commitment on project milestones
* Develop strong partnerships with business and technology teams to drive successful project execution
Qualifications & Skills Required
* Bachelor's degree required
* 4-6 years of experience of process improvement, business analysis, product management and/or project management experience
* Self-starter with proven ability to manage delivery/execution of a wide range of tasks and initiatives
* Ability to identify problems and provide a path for solution or escalation
* Proven experience developing partnerships with and successfully coordinating across various stakeholders
* Strong listening and verbal/written communications with ability to tailor message to audience
* Ability to work independently, proactively and possess a strong sense of accountability/ownership
* Familiar with SDLC processes (e.g., Waterfall) and Agile Methodology
* Eagerness to learn the business and understand detailed technical requirements
* Ability to use desktop tools to develop presentations for senior management
* Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project and SharePoint
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm that advises, originates, trades, manages, and distributes capital.