Vulnerability Researcher, Software Developer I
Req #: 221466
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Do: Under general supervision design and develop new software applications based on government/stakeholder requirements. Work with a broad range of technologies on a multi-disciplinary design team. Develop new and innovative discovery and automation tools and techniques to support vulnerability research.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Integrate software applications into a variety of existing customer platforms using open source tools and technologies
* Apply and perform systems analysis, modeling and simulation of processing systems and demonstrate systems via simulated and/or real data input
* Identify vulnerabilities in software and hardware
* Analyze and reverse engineer software and hardware systems based on requirements
* Perform functional analysis, performance analysis and neutralize malicious logic traveling through the Global Information Grid
* Conceptualize, define, design and prototype systems that assist in managing network resources
* Ethical hacking skills and experience with reverse engineering tools
* Knowledge in IP networking, cyber security, and software development.
* Identify and evaluate security strengths and weaknesses
* Reverse engineering tasks on Windows, Linux, mobile device and other embedded platforms
There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Knowledge of Object-Oriented (OO) Design and Analysis
* Knowledge of common software, platforms, systems to include:
* Bash/shell scripting, MongoDB, REST
* Experience with Linux, virtualized environments, and Openstack
* Experience with Virtualization technologies such as KVM, XEN, VMWare, Docker, LXC/LXD
* Continuous integration/build technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, CI, Buildbot
* Unit Test development and harnesses such as Google test framework, Python unit test, Cucumber/Gherkin
* Object oriented architecture, programming and programming methods required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering and 0-3 years of experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education and experience.
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.