Mufg In The Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Information security is an integral part of the MUFG corporate culture. It is essential to maintain our position as an industry leader in retail banking and it is the responsibility of each and every employee to safeguard information, protect it from unauthorized access, and ensure regulatory compliance. Information security has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, external reputation, and/or the bottom line, and it is a priority on everyone's agenda. The successful candidate for the Vulnerability Management Automation Engineering position will be an experienced professional who will be responsible for automating the vulnerability management program tasks.
* The Role of the Vulnerability Management Automation Engineer will be part of a team that is responsible for engineering solutions and providing operational automation support for tools used.
* The engineer will be part of a team that will work closely with key stakeholders within vulnerability management team and provide project support.
* Support the vulnerability management program operational tasks.
* Analyze the current state of the tasks and propose and implement solution for automation opportunities.
* Help expand the vulnerability management program to cloud and container environments.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Computer Sciences, or equivalent prior work experience in a related field.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in information technology with emphasis on information security
* Exposure to vulnerability management program operations
* Exposure to vulnerability assessment tools like Qualys, Nessus, Rapid7 or similar tools
* Exposure to automating operational tasks (using Python as programming language preferred focused on REST APIs)
* Exposure to AWS and related automation using cloud formation templates, Lambda or CI/CD integrations
* Exposure to container technologies (preferably OpenShift)
* Exposure to analytics using tools like Splunk, Alteryx, Neo4J or similar
* Strong analytical skills (i.e., technical and non-technical problem solving skills).
* Experience in vulnerability management and technical security standards compliance monitoring programs is desired.
* Certification - CISSP, GIAC, or equivalent is preferred
* Good oral and written communications skills
* Personal requirements:
* Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
* A proactive, motivated approach
* The ability to operate with urgency and prioritize work accordingly
* Strong problem solving skills
* A creative and innovative approach to work
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
About Mufg In The Americas
MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group) is a financial group, which services include corporate banking, commercial banking, consumer banking, wealth management, investment banking, securities, capital markets, personal and corporate trust, and transaction banking.