VTC Operations Engineer
Req #: 218392
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Receive, confirm, and classify network reported faults identified by customers or performance management tools.
* Manage and maintain Multimedia Streaming Systems and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) units ranging from simple desktop to more complex integrated AV systems.
* Provide AV and VTC conference training and support for executive level customers
* Coordinate and schedule equipment testing and pre-checks in advance of VIP and high visibility events
* Take responsibility and ownership of any identified network or customer reported faults and monitor all actions taken to resolve the faults
* Provide extensive troubleshooting and testing of videoconferencing audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, streaming technologies, etc.)
* Address and troubleshoot customer issues received via email or phone, as well as through monitoring tools, for videoconferencing endpoints, infrastructure, integrated A/V systems, and networks.
* Document incidents, including opening case, updating with current status and timely closure.
* Test, configure, and troubleshoot IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing connectivity
* DHS EOD Eligible (Active EOD preferred)
* Current Top Secret clearance and ability to obtain TS/SCI
* BA/BS or equivalent and minimum of 6 years of applicable experience, to include design, implementation, and troubleshooting support for video conferencing and A/V products from Cisco, Tandberg and Polycom
* Candidate must have strong technical background to rapidly troubleshoot complex A/V issues
* Candidate must have knowledge of different protocols: H.323, H.245, SIP, ISDN and associated ports for VTC and video streaming
* Able to communicate clearly and professionally at the executive level
* Lifting/carrying of computer equipment up to 20 lbs may be required as needed
* Out of normal business hours on-call support may be required
* ITIL Foundations v3
* Cisco Video Network Specialist certification
* A+ Certification
* Network+ Certification
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.