VTC Operations Engineer
Req #: 211356
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage and maintain Multimedia Streaming Systems and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) units ranging from simple desktop to more complex integrated AV systems.
* Design and implement new hardware and software configurations for video teleconferencing and telecommunications/multimedia equipment
* Provide first line fault monitoring on the customers networks making best use of available network management tools.
* Identify, isolate and classify network faults identified either manually or via available network management tools.
* Assist with individual set-up for AV meetings/sessions, to include providing user training and support
* Receive, confirm, and classify network reported faults identified by customers or performance management tools.
* Responsible for documenting and recording all details of the identification and resolution of any network faults on the customer networks using the help desk ticketing software
* Take responsibility and ownership of any identified network or customer reported faults and monitor all actions taken to resolve the faults
* Provide extensive troubleshooting and testing of videoconferencing audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, streaming technologies, etc.)
* Address and troubleshoot customer issues received via email or phone, as well as through monitoring tools, for videoconferencing endpoints, infrastructure, integrated A/V systems, and networks.
* Document incidents, including opening case, updating with current status and timely closure. Test, configuration, and troubleshooting of IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment
* Coordinate and schedule equipment testing and pre-checks in advance of VIP and high visibility events
* Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
* DHS EOD Eligible (Active EOD preferred)
* BA/BS or equivalent and minimum of 5 years of applicable experience, to include design, implementation, and troubleshooting support for video conferencing and A/V products from Cisco, Tandberg and Polycom
* Candidate must have strong networking background to be able to troubleshoot complex network issues
* Candidate must have knowledge of different protocols: H.323, H.245, SIP, ISDN and associated ports for VTC and video streaming
* Able to communicate clearly and professionally with senior customers
* ITIL Foundations v3
* Cisco Video Network Specialist certification
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.