We are looking for an exceptional sales enablement leader who will report directly into our US based Chief Revenue Officer. This person will be responsible for managing our Sales Engineering and Market Director Teams. Other tasks include partnering with internal subject matter experts to meet sales enablement needs, developing solutions that best address customer needs, and working constantly with clients to ensure their needs are being met. This individual will be accountable for team leadership, coaching, mentoring, prospect meetings, calls, and negotiations, territory reviews, forecasting and strategic account planning and analysis. With Spredfast’s increasing investment in vertical, success in this role will involve developing effective ways to expand and grow market penetration.
This role is located in Austin, with travel required to visit prospects and customers.
- Manage the Sales Engineering and Market Director teams
- Knowledgeable in sales training techniques and overall selling process and lifecycle including identifying prospects, solution selling, negotiation skills, objection handling, meeting management, and post-sale efforts
- Collaborate with sales operations and sales leadership to host annual sales kickoff (global), regional sales meetings (annual), bootcamps, and host ongoing training to deliver sales training sessions both on general sales skills as well as company and solution specific training
- Help recruit and hire high impact sales and sales enablement team members
- Coach, train, develop and mentor a first-class sales enablement team
- Ensure full team interaction, engagement and support of common goals, booking and retention targets
- Act as the voice of services sales to the market and customers to the internal product development, customer success and marketing teams, as well as other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain senior executive level relationships with prospects, new and existing customers and partners in the world’s largest brands, media and sports organizations
- Develop new business strategies to bring Spredfast’s enterprise social software platform to logos in the Media, Entertainment and Sports vertical
- Negotiate terms of and manage contractual agreements with existing and new customers and partners
- Represent Spredfast in industry presentations, tradeshows, meetings and conferences
- Promote personal development, training and education for team members
- 7-10+ years of experience in sales engineering leadership at a B2B Software company required
- Experienced, successful team leader with a passion for coaching, mentorship and team development
- Experience managing an enterprise software sales or sales enablement organization
- Internet-based enterprise sales experience. (Experience selling social media ecosystem software or into marketing/digital teams a plus)
- A strong track record of successfully developing salespeople and building high performing teams
- Proven success selling a solution based, multi-module, software offering
- Aptitude to understand cultural business nuances, to conduct business effectively in US and international markets
- Knowledge of social marketing technologies, best practices and social media
- Must hold a current passport and be able to travel up to 35%. Travel will be to customers and headquarters in Austin, TX as needed
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.