Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the "Healthiest Companies" in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite's philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer's Association to name a few.
We have been rated a "Fastest Growing Companies" by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Responsible supervising a dedicated team who are responsible for answering inbound calls from technicians that are dispatched out at customers' sites who are having issues that are affecting their service. Additionally not limited, but including: Team Management, escalating internal and external issues, assuring goal accomplishment, process implementation and improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Primary responsibilities will be the essential job functions discussed during your interview, including:
* Ensure your team is being managed properly. Being available for your direct reports Assisting with the new hire process
* Identifying areas of growth for individuals as well as team structures
* Track, escalate, and resolve outstanding issues by escalating with the vendors or internally at Granite
* Team goals and objectives Project Tracking Data Lead and coach the team
* Time approvals, changes and modifications
* 1-2 years customer service experience in a fast paced call center environment.
* Excellent PC skills including Windows, Word, Outlook, and web-based applications.
* Typing skills are a must.
* Excellent communications skills in both verbal and written form. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Must work well both independently and in a group.
* Must be aggressive, focused, and possess the ability to resolve problems efficiently. Must be available to work 2 weekend days per month.
* Proven ability to lead.
* Bachelor's Degree
About Granite Telecommunications
Granite Telecommunications is a communications services provider for businesses with multiple locations.