At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products' are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings' to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We are seeking a polished, proactive, and professional UC Support Engineer to support the Enterprise Support Group. In this role, you will provide advanced levels of support to successfully deploy Crestron enterprise software and technology in complex enterprise networks in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture.
We will look for you to highlight your Unified Communications knowledge and experience. You will also provide advanced levels of support to successfully deploy Crestron enterprise software and technology in complex enterprise networks - this includes knowledge of Windows Server deployment, database management, virtual environments, wired and wireless networking, and groupware applications like Microsoft Exchange.
* Applies knowledge and previous experience in Unified Communications technology to lead Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, and SIP architecture design, analysis, and troubleshooting
* Perform configuration, testing, and deployment of UC environments including Microsoft on premise servers and O365, as well as Zoom environments
* Contributes significantly in a research role, with some direct client interface, to the development, review and presentation of product capability, best practices, proposals, implementation and support services, project planning, and risk mitigation.
* Stay current with new conferencing/collaboration technologies and architectures
* Analyze and interpret data captures, process output, and technical information to perform troubleshooting of lab or production environments. Knowledge of Wireshark, Snooper, and other network analysis tools required.
* Apply good time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks at the same time.
* Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
* Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
* Minimum of 5 Years of experience migrating and implementing Unified Communications products is required
* Minimum of 2 years of Microsoft Teams experience is required
* Experience with Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, VMware background, Microsoft Exchange, O365 administration, Lync/Skype Server configuration/administration is preferred
* Knowledge of PowerShell scripting and administering environments through PowerShell nice to have
* Experience deploying enterprise asset monitoring and scheduling solutions nice to have
* C# Programming skills a plus
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational sense
* Motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Office
* Some domestic travel required (Up to 5%)
* In lieu of college coursework, 2 years of experience in Unified communication and networking protocols is required
* Network+, CCENT or CCNA certifications a plus
* Knowledge of Microsoft's messaging and collaboration products as well as others (Zoom, Cisco, etc.) nice to have
* Experience with PBXs and other telecommunications provider solutions such as SSNA, SSVVP, WSQD, WSQI nice to have
* Audio/Video Integration - Crestron programming or Crestron Master Certified Programmer a plus
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
* No Solicitation*
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.
About Crestron Electronics
Crestron Electronics is a manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems for the office, campus, and home.