Kastle Systems LLC
Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. With delivering a world class customer experience driving everything we do, Kastle's mission is to be our customers' best service provider and to make their security the most effective, efficient, and convenient it can be. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
The Video Surveillance Specialist is responsible for client satisfaction and problem resolution relating to our camera systems. The Video Surveillance Specialist is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, socialize the Kastle value proposition and represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
The Video Surveillance Specialist is an integral part of our Capital Shield and Arlington Shield program - a program that connects commercial property owners, businesses, and institutions with the Washington, DC and Arlington County Police Departments to provide an additional layer of protection to the people within the community. This individual is responsible for ensuring that all pertinent camera information is forwarded to the correct contact at MPD/APD and that all internal teams are working together to implement a smooth installation and experience for the client. In addition, this individual builds relationships with clients in order to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
* Responsible for client communications, issue resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
* Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient and satisfactory manner.
* Works closely with internal teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
* Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed correctly.
* Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Sales, Client Services, Business Development support.
* Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
* Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper expectations.
* Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
* Reports to the VP of OPS, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports as required.
* Conduct and compile analytical reports identifying trends, anomalies, and factors that may cause poor device performance.
* Prepare incident reports and review footage for assessments.
* Configure and support enterprise environments comprised of the latest IP and Coax Cameras.
* Acts as a mentor to staff members regarding troubleshooting, complaints, and as a resource that requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Provides training during orientation on-boarding of new staff.
* Assists with various projects that may fall outside of normal scope of work.
* Demonstrates capability of IP cameras at customer location by directly connecting to their network and enabling the functionality of the device.
* Remotely assists with troubleshooting installation/configuration issues.
* Bachelor's degree required. (Information Technology degree preferred)
* At least 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred.
* Experience working with IP Surveillance systems preferred.
* Experience with Axis, Genetec, Ganz, and/or Milestone Software, IP networking, and/or wireless networking is a plus.
* Excellent writing and verbal skills.
* Clear speaking voice and excellent telephone manner.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Must pass the Drug Test, the Background Check, and any pre-employment tests as applicable
* Required to maintain a valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Required to obtain and be able to maintain various certifications, licenses and/or registrations, in accordance with applicable state laws, and as required by the electronic security regulations in the state(s) which they are working
* Desire to provide excellent customer assistance.
* Desire and ability to work as a team player.
* Ability to interface and communicate with customers and co‑workers in a clear and professional manner.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must be able to sit for long period of time performing sedentary work. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear with or without an accommodation. The employee is frequently required to use repetitive motion using a keyboard, mouse, and telephone. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee may occasionally be required lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 20 pounds.
This job operates in a professional climate controlled, open, well-lit office environment with conversational noise levels. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Kastle Systems is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
About Kastle Systems LLC
Kastle Systems provides comprehensive, turnkey security solutions for more than 10,000 premier sites across the United States and abroad.