As a video routing analyst for Twitch, you are passionate about cutting-edge technologies and have experience with analyzing large scale data and scaled systems of review. You will be a key contributor to the strategy for maximizing our network efficiency at Twitch. You are an independent, critical thinker with sound metrics judgment who has a passion for coaching others, solving technological challenges and setting scalable standards. You can balance the short term requirements we face while demonstrating the ability to see the big picture and make quantitatively based long-term recommendations accordingly.
* Apply advanced statistical methods to large complex data sets and model the impact of network routing on the Twitch platform
* Manage technological solutions for streamlining quality assurance and produce scalable solutions for newly designed and defined workflows
* MS/PhD degree or equivalent practical experience
* Experience in data analysis and statistical modeling
* Experience with data modeling systems
* Experience with classification systems, ranking systems or similar
* Experience collecting, managing and synthesizing large data sets and information from disparate sources, statistical modeling, data mining and data analysis
* Consultative problem solving coupled with strengths in data management, metrics analysis, experiment design and automation
* Experience with computer networking from both a technical and business perspective
* Understanding of BGP and the interpersonal aspects of network peering
* Highly analytical with strong demonstrated track record of problem solving and a quantitative mind, capable of translating analytical insights into actions
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
* Maternity & Parental Leave
* Flexible PTO
* Commuter Benefits
* Amazon Employee Discount
* Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
* Free Snacks & Beverages
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch is a company that develops a social video platform and community for gamers, video game culture, and the creative arts.