* Provide Tier II network operations support for the FEMA Enterprise Unified Communications (UC) systems and collaboration technologies. * Works with other FEMA NOC contract staff to maintain responsibility for the daily operational monitoring, maintenance, configuration and growth of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Avaya/Nortel CUCM environments.
* Ensures these voice environments can communicate effectively within the enterprise voice domain.
* Interacts with other FEMA NOC, FEMA VOC and FEMA Engineering teams (data, satellite, audio/video, ETC.) to ensure VoIP/Video UC is fully operational and capable of supporting the FEMA mission. Assists FEMA engineers and FEMA VOC with integrating video services into the new FEMA Cisco Centralized CUCM solution.
* Candidates should have knowledge of SIP voice, video, and other UC functions and ability to work in an operational or real-time environment.
* Additional experience with voice and data systems (Avaya Aura Audio Conference Bridge, Avaya Definity G3, Merlin Legend, Nortel PBX's, multiplexers, CSU/DSU, Cisco switches and routers, TCP/IP) would be a plus.
Work is performed at the Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center (MWEOC) Network Operations Center and may include a requirement to telework from personal residence on occasion. Overtime, shift work and weekend tours will be required. Occasional travel may be required, or other duties as assigned.
Employee must be willing and able to obtain a government issued Top Secret Security clearance. Holding a current TS is a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1932036 Date posted 06/25/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.