Full Stack Software Engineer
Are you passionate about building software that empowers people, businesses, and communities? Do you want to work on exciting new startup ideas and bring them to market with the backing of a major financial institution? We are looking for full stack web application engineers to help make this happen.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Ventures Studio you will:
* Design, write, maintain, and debug performant and scalable web applications
* Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating tests, and profiling code
* Become proficient with several code bases and multiple languages
* Research, benchmark, and adopt new programming languages, technologies and libraries for use in our products
* Participate on a cross-functional team using agile methodologies
* Our team requires skills in a variety of domains so you should be interested in learning new things.
Ventures' mission is to drive customer-focused innovation and cultural transformation that delivers new growth and value. We invest in startups, pilot new technologies, and test new solutions and business models with the potential to transform the future of financial services. The Ventures Studio develops collaborative solutions that drive economic vitality for people, businesses and cities.
* You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
* You have significant experience in software development with a consistent track record of owning the delivery of scalable and performant web applications
* You have excellent written and verbal skills
* You have an entrepreneurial mindset
* You have the ability to learn and be effective with a large code base
* You are highly motivated and a standout teammate
* You can work out of our office in downtown San Francisco
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.