Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President Digital Identity, Platform & Product Development - Cloud / Security
* Mastercard is looking for a passionate Technologist to drive the build and development of Mastercard's Digital Identity solution
* The ideal candidate will manage development scrum teams and oversee day to day development and various operational aspects of Digital identity network
* day to daThe ideal candidate will keep abreast of Industry and Standards trends around decentralized identity and work with Technology partners to bring the latest and greatest to Mastercard
* The ideal candidate will formulate key technology requirements, develop platform vision, functional architecture and roadmap for a distributed consumer identity network
* The ideal candidate will have a solid technology development background and partner with both internal and external engineering organizations in managing technology development work streams
* The ideal candidate will have the right balance of Technical and Business skills to communicate complex technical matters eloquently to broad a non-technical audience
* Manage end to end life cycle of Digital Identity Solution build using Agile product development methodology
* Manage Scrum teams, sprint backlog and development planning
* Manage day to day development work streams
* Work with Digital Identity Product management, Go-to-Market team to ensure smooth launch of new digital identity product and services
* Manage continuous integration and testing process
* Work closely with Architects to create an sprint by sprint plan for new feature development
* Drive common build deployment paradigms for deployed solution extensibility and component reuse
* Keep up to date on technology trends and assess relevance in the payments space
All About You:
* Deep Technology delivery experience in all aspects of cloud computing, Digital Identity and Authentication with a proven track record delivering complex software projects involving large scale environments◦Infrastructure
* Platforms and Data
* Experienced with Agile framework
* Strong experience in managing on shore / off shore development teams
* Drive cloud/ technology discussions and facilitate decision with other teams within the organization
* Highly recommended to have Azure / Amazon AWS Cerification
* Technology skillsets:
* Implementation level understanding Cloud container orchestration technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Services Broker API, Docker
* Implementation level experience with Spring and other associated Micro services and API orchestration design pattern
* Implementation level experience working with CI / CD oriented PaaS delivery pipeline
* Experience in cloud computing based services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS delivery models
* Thorough understanding of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, networking, storage and cloud-based delivery models.
* Experience with networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls & application delivery controllers.
* Hands on experience with AWS and operating familiarity of Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
* Experience with build tools, CI/CD, Devops and agile principles
* Working knowledge of config management tools such as Chef, Puppet & Ansible.
* Possess an understanding of system testing including platform, integration, load and scale testing
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.