The Creative Cloud Surfaces team is looking for a strong, impassioned UX writer to create compelling, user-centric copy for our Creative Cloud app. It offers users with an interconnected experience for Adobe's creative apps across desktop, mobile, and web.
What you'll be working on
* Creating an editorial and UX content strategy for focused aspects of our creative cloud app as it exists across desktop, mobile, and web
* Writing compelling copy toward that strategy
* Building relationships and working with Creative Cloud product and marketing teams to make sure content is up to date and relevant
* Working closely with our centralized UX Content Strategy team to develop style and standards, manage and govern terms, and contribute to central content efforts when needed
* Bridging the gap between editorial and UX, by curating relevant Adobe-created content into the product experience
What you'll bring to the team
* A proven track record for putting a content strategy into practice
* Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
* Exceptional writing and communication skills and attention to details
* Experience creating and leading large content efforts
* Ability to present and sell your ideas, create coalition, and build support
* 2+ years of experience in UX writing and content development
* Experience with customer support for large, professional software initiatives
* While this role is focused on UX design, a working knowledge of marketing and brand communication is a plus
* Experience iterating alongside UX designers and contributing to their body of work in a fast-paced, ambiguous setting
* Experience with prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, InVision, or Adobe XD
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We'd especially like to see a strong writing foundation, a systems-thinking approach to design, and maybe even some experience engaging with a design system team.
This position is full time and is on-site at Adobe's office in San Francisco.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world's ability to create and communicate. We're a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe's three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.