SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer's workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
We're seeking a UX/UI Project Manager located in South San Francisco who will be expected to manage both internal and external large technology and/or design projects. This position will demonstrate strong prioritization, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills. The candidate must be detail-oriented, well versed in project management methodologies and project life cycles, skilled in a cross-functional matrix environment of technical resources, possess Information Technology experience, possess the ability to multi-task, and work under minimal supervision.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks:
* Provides project management expertise focusing on user experience, user interface, and other design areas * Collaborate with members spanning Engineering, CloudOps, Product Management to define and breakdown work, project scope, and critical path to assist in facilitating design program planning and prioritization * Facilitate, track and report feature development related to user experience and user interface design across mobile/web applications. * Manage multiple technical workstreams while evangelizing UX+PM+ENG agile methodology. * Update Engineering, CloudOps, Product and Program Management leadership on program status * Identify resource gaps and communicate recommendations to leadership * Oversee regular reviews of milestones and project goals and identify risks across workstreams; effectively mitigate risks and issues * Establish methods and metrics for tracking & improving performance * Drive clear proactive communication, and encourage healthy collaboration between all groups involved * Maintain alignment with the Design vision, strategy & product roadmap to support the successful execution of cross organizational initiatives
* While a detailed knowledge of HCM Cloud product set is not required, must be prepared to rapidly obtain strong familiarly with core products and technology set.
* Thorough understanding of UX/UI design and/or experience leading design projects * Proven ability to manage multiple technical workstreams * Experience with JIRA, Smartsheet and agile methodology * Strong understanding of user centered design practices and design project life cycle * Thorough understanding of PDLC in agile development environments * Experience working with engineers, engineering operations, product managers, and design professionals
* Demonstrated leadership, communication, analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills * Experience working with and communicating across globally distributed teams * Experienced in both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies * Ownership mentality and appetite for design excellence * Strong advocacy for the voice of the customer; keen focus on the end-user * Hands on experience in Agile Coaching and Enterprise Agile transformation is a plus
Experience & Language Requirements
* 3-5+ years experience in the following: * Direct responsibility managing technology projects or programs in a diverse global organization * Interaction with multi-national customer base and colleagues * Design program management and/or design practices spanning UX/UI
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.