Seeking UX/UI designers/developers to support solution development for high profile government client. Successful candidates will work with team of subject matter experts to model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
* Responsible for customer relations, requirements gathering, UI development scheduling in agile environment, and writing documentation for large-scale enterprise applications.
* Provide creative direction, technical support and troubleshooting on internal systems.
* Create all visual media, advertising, UX/UI development and multimedia/interactive materials for major government agency.
* Building responsive, database driven websites using HTML5, CSS3, mySQL.
* Develop processes, guides and other departmental documentation to collect data, and feedback from users to provide a foundation for building successful Web Based Applications.
* Lead design meetings with teams of developers to improve user interface, user experience, 508 compliance, and web accessibility of internal web applications for major government agency.
* Lead the design/development of user interface and user experience for new a Social Learning Platform using HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, and both Learning Management System and Learning Record System technology.
* Built wireframes, wrote technical documentation, implemented prototypes and tested new Social Learning Platform.
* Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
* Requires a Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of experience in software development
* Demonstrated experience in UX research, statistical /qualitative and quantitative analysis and relevant tools
* Extensive experience designing products for front-end development and web applications, applying best practices for web accessibility, usability, and technical implementation, and creating, editing, organizing, and storing digital file formats.
* Experience in Agile methodologies and developing in SharePoint
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrated ability to discuss technical concepts with non-technical customers and other stakeholders
About Speedcast Government
UltiSat and Globecomm are now Speedcast Government.
Speedcast Government provides mission-critical communications for our customers' operations even in the most demanding conditions for land, sea, or air. When your job is serving others, it's imperative you perform your work well. That's why you need a communications system you can depend on; one that proves resilient time and again in the harshest environments. We take your most complex networks and transform them into a comprehensive, fully-managed and efficient system at the service of your mission.
By joining Speedcast Government, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic and growing organization. We are proud of our diverse and talented workforce who are committed to doing quality work and ensuring that every customer gets best-fit/best-value solutions for their needs. We believe it's the people behind the technology we deliver who make the difference to the customers we serve. At Speedcast Government, we encourage your development and ensure you have the tools and resources you need to get your job done efficiently.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
If you are a disabled individual or disabled Veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact us at (240) 243-5113.