TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for a UX/UI Designer.
How will you fit in?
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering a world-class shopping experience for our members. You will collaborate with product managers and software engineers to tackle a wide range of challenges across a variety of platforms. We will count on you to deliver high-quality wireframes, comps, and annotations that support business goals and requirements. The right candidate would be a passionate creative, out-of-the-box problem solver with a commitment to doing high-quality work, a solid track record for designing beautiful customer-facing products, and a strong interest in keeping abreast of industry trends, best practices, and technologies.
This position will report to the Sr. UX/UI Designer.
* Work with Product Managers, UX peers, developers, and project stakeholders to conceptualize, execute, and design intuitive and functional experiences for mobile and desktop
* Develop and maintain interactive wireframes, mockups, and specifications to support product definition and development
* Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet user requirements and achieve measurable business goals
* Perform usability testing and research customer feedback to understand user behavior
* Participate in ideation and scoping for new products and initiatives
* Clearly articulate design choices and be open and eager to taking feedback
* Partner with developers and QA to ensure product designs are implemented to specifications
* Collaborate with UX team members to maintain best practices and design consistency across all TechStyle brands and platforms
* 2+ years of experience with user experience design
* Bachelor's degree in user experience design or related field
* A strong portfolio of work showcasing your capabilities
* Proficiency with design tools such as, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and Axure
* Proficiency in designing across multiple devices
* A strong understanding of user-centered design, visual design, interaction design, and information architecture
* Ability to lead all aspects of the design process and deliver conceptual sketches, wireframes, and production-ready design comps
* Intune with industry best practices and implementing solutions based off this research
* Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and keep up in a fast-paced environment
* Communicate design decisions and process
* Creating components for a design system and providing detailed documentation
* Experience creating prototypes using software such as Origami, Flinto, and Adobe XD
* Working in an agile environment
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)