Fidelis Cybersecurity is a fast-growing company that provides organizations with a robust, comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and expertise to combat todays sophisticated advanced threats and prevent data breaches. Our commercial enterprise and government customers around the globe can face advanced threats with confidence within our Network Defense and Forensics Services, delivered by an elite team of security professionals with decades of hands-on experience, and our award-winning Advanced Threat Defense Products, which provide visibility and control over the entire threat life cycle.
We are looking for a UX Designer to work with us to reimagine the customer experience across all our products and join us in building the next generation cyber security platform. We are looking for a designer that is passionate about building simple, beautiful, and highly functional experiences. As a member of our agile UI development team, the candidate will work closely with Product Managers and Software Engineers to rapidly prototype new concepts and create low- to high- fidelity mockups. The ideal candidate has solid experience designing enterprise grade web applications and big data visualizations.
* Create visually stunning designs working from concept to implementation, including deliverables such as style guides, visual mockups, design recommendations, and prototypes
* Solve visual and functional design challenges with elegant, simple solutions with a strong emphasis on consistency and predictability
* Take the design lead for usability, workflow, customer value, and successfully execute across multiple projects
* Clearly express the rationale behind your design decisions to internal teams, stakeholders and provide thought leadership on UX evolution and champion great user experiences
* Rapidly design and iterate based on requirements and user research
* Analyze data and synthesize research findings into actionable improvements
* A strong online portfolio or work samples demonstrating your visual and interactive design skills and your ability to turn ideas into a unique and strong creative vision
* Experience using current design and prototyping tools like Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite to illustrate user workflows, micro-interactions, transitions, and animations
* Proficiency in interaction design and information architecture
* Degree in UX, Interactive Design, human-computer interaction, computer science or related discipline preferred
* Familiarity with web UI technologies like SCSS, CSS3, HTML
* 3+ years of experience designing data visualizations and enterprise web applications
* Experience working on Agile software development projects
Why work for Fidelis
* Flexible work hours, work from home options and emphasis on employee work-life balance
* Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
* Catered lunches every Friday and a fully stocked kitchen
* A very relaxed work environment with ping pong and foosball table, frequent team lunches and fun activities
* Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team
* Work with cutting edge cyber security technologies
* A unique experience of working with a world-class product in a highly professional team
* Brand new office in Bethesda close to metro station and subsidized metro pass
* 401k with company match
Diversity is important to us:
At the heart of our company is a diverse group of employees who rely on their intimate knowledge of customer requirements and a unique blend of skill and innovation to develop and deliver the best possible products and services. Fidelis encourages the inclusion of all people and a work environment free from discrimination.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal employment and advancement of people based on their individual qualifications, skills and abilities. This commitment is supported by policies and procedures that foster a nondiscriminatory workplace. Guided by a rigorous code of ethics that is applied with integrity, these fundamental characteristics are reflected throughout our organization and are key components of the strength we deliver to our customers.
About Fidelis Cybersecurity
Fidelis Cybersecurity protects sensitive data by equipping organizations to detect, investigate and stop advanced cyberattacks.