WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers.
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers.
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive - we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open - combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
Who are we?
We are the UX Engineering team serving the North American market. Our mission is to innovate and standardize the UX/UI across all Finastra products serving the financial industry in North American Banks and Credit Unions.
Who are we looking for?
Our team is looking for a passionate Project Manager to:
* Manage moderately complex projects from project definition and intake to documentation, handoff and completion
* Intake process works closely with Product and Development teams to understand, scope and manager phases of financial application design
* Manage multiple concurrent projects ensuring they will complete on time while meeting business objectives
* Continual identification, qualification and tracking of risks, defining mitigation and contingency plans, assigning appropriate resources, and constantly communicating status
* Responsible for identification of resource requirements and proper communication of those requirements in a timely manner to ensure the project is properly staffed with the skilled resources required
* Responsible for identifying internal and external stakeholders, understanding their communication requirements and fulfilling those requirements
* Responsible for the smooth transition through each phase of the Project and proper communication between the various responsible groups setting clear expectations and holding individuals accountable for their responsibilities on the program and within the various projects
* Serve as the primary interface with stakeholders and the project sponsor to ensure objectives and customer-focused requirements are defined and aligned with company directions
* Educates team members in project management principles, methods, processes and tools
* Keeps up-to-date and educated in skills related to all project management and ensures this information is disseminated throughout the process
* Responsible for ensuring the project team utilizes IT defined tools and standards, processes and procedures
Teamwork, Collaboration and Engagement
* Passionate about the company, our mission and the needs of our users
* You will help determine scope in order to schedule design sprints
* Comfortable engaging with client conversations, observing & documenting their needs and goals
* Three or more years in project or program management
* Experience leading designers to help move Products forward
* Interested in fostering a team environment where constructive feedback is valued, and encouragement is important
* Willingness to juggle multiple projects at the same time, often on short timelines
Desired skills for this job include:
* Moderate understanding of the constraints and opportunities within platforms such as iOS, Android, tablets, web applications, and SaaS.
* Experience working with developers and engineers to help move products beyond concepts. Prefer experience communicating with the engineering team throughout the sprints, not just at hand-off
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable working with various teams
What we offer
As a UX/ UI Project Manager, you will evolve in a stimulating startup-like and agile multi-national environment where you will closely collaborate with developers and product managers on a daily basis.
Situated in Austin, TX, you will benefit from our modern open-office collaborative environment, stocked fridge and snack-bar, and a break room with various games. We offer flexible office hours, competitive salary including potential annual bonuses, full medical benefits package and an optional matching-retirement fund.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative. The Future is Open. The Future is Now.