What You'll Do
As part of the Cloud Security UX Team reporting directly to the Head of UX, you'll work with designers, researchers, writers, product managers, and software engineers to help drive success for our products and our organization. Specifically, you will:
● Elevate the Cloud Security UX organization through driving top quality across our tooling, processes, and delivery.
● Facilitate goal setting and tracking.
● Drive excellence and maturity as we scale.
● Ensure operational consistency with our counterparts in engineering and product.
● Build collaboration with groups like Business Ops, Marketing, and Sales.
● Architect the "brand" of our UX organization by creating programs for events, publications, and community involvement.
● Promote our work inside and outside our business unit.
Who You Are
● An organized and proactive leader who is comfortable navigating ambiguity.
● A systems thinker with broad UX experience (design, and/or research).
● An excellent communicator who knows how to connect with people at all levels.
● A master planner who is comfortable with working with globally distributed teams.
Brownie points; Familiarity with Design Thinking process.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.