Are you passionate about user experience design?
Do you have mobile (Android or iOS) design experience?
Would you like to be part of the revolutionary diabetes management solution space, focused on children and adults alike?
If so, we at Insulet Corporation want to work with you! We are a highly experienced user experience group tackling the world's growing pediatric and adult diabetes problem space, designing the easy to use and life-changing OmniPod product and other related solutions.
Insulet Corporation, located in Billerica, MA , is seeking a UX/IA Designer to join our growing team in the suburb of Boston (Billerica, MA). You will be working with our User Experience team, creating the next generation digital experiences for children and adults managing type 1 and type 2 diabetes. In this role, you will use your strong visual and interaction design skills to create the ultimate mobile-friendly, highly responsive diabetes related apps for Android and iOS smartphones: including but not limited to overall navigation, look and feel, UI components, style guide, design patterns and setting overall design direction for Insulet's award-winning OmniPod products.
If you are a creative thinker and team player with agile experience, delivering world-class look and feel for mobile user experiences, we want you.
* Work with Project Lead and multiple stakeholders during development process
* Define the user experience of our mobile digital products and applications by developing user interface wireframes, page / task flow analysis, concept mapping, site mapping, navigation and information architecture flows, UI designs and proof-of-concepts that engage and delight the end user
* Strategize with user researchers to validate and test your ideas with end-users
* Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the business objectives, user needs, and define UX goals
* Generate user interface design specifications, presentations, and other documentation needed to communicate interactions, design direction
* Successfully present your designs to a cross functional product team to elicit constructive feedback and actively participate in others' design reviews
Education and Experience
* Mandatory Technical Skills
* At least 3+ years with experience designing for mobile and high technology-centered companies; preferably the medical devices industry
* Bachelor's or master's degree in Visual Design, Graphics Design, HCI, Interaction Design or related discipline required
* Portfolio of work that demonstrates interaction design experience and Use Case strategy
* Experience with visual design (creating graphic assets, redline documents, comps , and pixel specifications etc.)
* Experience working in agile development environments
* Experience using design tools for wire framing, creating digital art and prototyping (such as the Adobe Creative Cloud product suite, Sketch, Overflow, Zeplin, etc.)
* Ability to establish priorities
* Ability to successfully design for and work in a fast-paced, agile development environment
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Technical Skills
* Familiarity with user-centered research, such as usability testing, contextual inquiry, and field interviews
* Familiarity with mobile development tools and languages (Android Studio, X Code, XML, JSON, or any other front-end scripting languages)
* Familiarity with project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Git, etc.)
* Physical Requirements (if applicable):