FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
Do you want to help build products that help national security organizations and Fortune 500 companies protect their networks and customers from evil? If so, we would like to hear from you!
The FireEye UX team is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented UX Designer to help us design and build elegant and effective user interfaces in the ever-evolving cyber-forensics space. The position is focused on researching, designing, prototyping, and helping to implement exceptional user interfaces that support a variety of complex data-driven workflows.
The successful candidate will understand interactivity in design, taking into account the user and technology, and produce visually stunning and intuitively usable work. The role will be client facing and require the designer to articulate and defend design decisions to development teams and key stakeholders alike. They will partner with fellow UX Designers and development teams to define and shape projects that turn ideas into fully designed and functional applications or systems.
What you will do:
* Take the design lead for visuals, usability, workflow, and customer value and successfully execute across multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
* Perform qualitative user research and analyzes qualitative and quantitative user research.
* Design and refine products' visual language, interaction, and overall user experience using the latest tools, techniques, and best practices.
* Document and communicate design (via detailed instructions for layout, typography, workflow, macro and micro-interactions, animations, color, and UI behaviors).
* Create prototype interactive components and flows with a strong emphasis on consistency and predictability.
* Effectively and constructively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams and cross-business teams and assist in driving broad-reaching solutions across the function/business.
* Demonstrate a deep passion for learning and courage to push the boundaries of one's thinking.
* Travel as much as 5-10%.
What you can bring:
* A strong portfolio website demonstrating the impact your visual and interactive designs have made on real products is required.
* Experience with multi-platform and multi-form-factor design.
* Experience with current industry standard design and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Principal or InVision.
* Experience using prototyping tools to illustrate user workflows, elicit feedback and in UI and manifest micro-interactions, transitions, and animations.
* Degree in UX, Interactive Design, human-computer interaction, computer science or related discipline preferred.
* Three years or more of work experience required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
About Fireeye, Inc.
FireEye is a company providing cybersecurity solutions and services.