EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding-edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape.
As a User Experience (UX) Designer you will conceptualize and design mobile and web applications for our clients. The UX Designer is involved in discovery sessions low and high-fidelity wireframe design, and the creation of development assets & interface specifications.
Your key responsibilities
You will focus on the design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud-based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions that will bring our clients' digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success
* Actively participate in the design of software components. Translate requirements into visual designs and interactive solutions. * Interact and communicate effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives. * Analyze project requirements to identify user roles and specific use cases. * Optimize the usability of native CRM interfaces by creating customized layouts for specific use cases.
* Create flow charts, low-fidelity wireframes, and high-fidelity design compositions.
* Present, justify, and evangelize proposed design solutions both internally and to clients.
* Work with an in-house development team to create intuitive user interfaces for mobile devices and web-based applications.
* Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
To qualify for the role you must have
* Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Digital Design, Information Architecture, or related field or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years of experience working in interaction design, user interface design, or other usability practices.
* Portfolio of completed design work illustrating both mobile and desktop solutions.
* Experience with Sketch and/or Adobe applications.
* Comfortable working with clients to gather user requirements and present concepts.
* Up to 10% out-of-town travel required.
Ideally, you'll also have
* Familiarity with mobile devices (iOS, Android and Windows), and CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce) is a plus.
* Familiarity with various scripting languages (JS, HTML, CSS, etc.) and their impact on development, usability, accessibility, and cross-browser/platform compatibility.
* Certifications and prior consulting experience preferred.
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and 3 paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry * Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career * The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.