In this role you will: Use Human-Centered Design methods to build and test form-driven, web-based applications.
Human-centered design practices include:
* Research, such as (but not limited to) contextual inquiry, stakeholder interviews, and usability testing
* User experience design
* Front-end development
* Sketching, wire-framing, and/or prototyping
* Visual design
* Content design
* Mobile-first approaches, performance budgeting, and progressive enhancement
* Building and testing public facing sites and tools
* Cloud deployment - for demonstration hosting
* Open-source login/authentication services
* Agile and Scrum methodologies
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in UX design and testing
* Experience in creating products specifications and assets
* Expertise in at least one of the standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the likes Deep understanding of best practices in UI-UX and responsive design
* Experience in translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
* Considerable knowledge of Sketch or the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.