At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007-as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we've grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and-above all-have fun doing it.
Fitbit's HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you've found your fit?
What You'll Work On:
Candidate must submit a portfolio to be considered for this position (please include password)
What You'll Work On:
Fitbit's design organization is dedicated to envisioning and crafting products and experiences that are the most intelligent, beautiful and engaging way for people to succeed in their health and fitness journeys. We are reinventing the way we engage with our users across device and software experiences.
This position requires a proven track record of working with product design teams as well as engineering and user research. Qualified candidates will have a strong foundation in user centered design process.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Experience developing in embedded systems, Linux, iOS and Android
* Familiarity and/or experience with Flinto and other comparable prototyping tools
* Demonstrate a strong history of collaboration with design team and engineering
* Design, prototype, and test features for incremental changes as well as future iterations of the product
* Rapidly develop and iterate proposed design solutions on wrist and mobile for the purposes of communication and evaluation
* Give and solicit feedback from design and engineering to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product
* Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers, product designers and QA, overseeing the implementation of the user experience from product conception to launch, as well as post-launch design support
* Advocate for product design by demonstrating design intent through rich experience prototypes
* Experience working on wearable or connected devices
* Experience in health, entertainment or gaming industries
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Fitbit is a company providing wearable devices with software and services that help users reach their health and fitness goals.