The USG Technical Deployment team is responsible for the successful implementation, execution, and relationship management of all USG engagements with Qadium. This team sits between Sales and Engineering to deliver maximum analytical value to our end users, ensure strong product engagement, drive renewals and expansions, solicit product feedback, and scope new product features.
Technical Deployment Managers are crucial to ensuring the success of our engagements with USG clients, thus enabling Qadium to build a new cybersecurity product category. This role will identify processes, product features, and deployment strategies that pave the way for Qadium to scale quickly both within existing customers and to new customer bases. USG Technical Deployment Managers will work with senior team members and executives across Qadium to continually improve product performance and impact, effect customer retention, and facilitate rapid feedback loops between product, marketing, and our users.
What You'll Do
* Training users on the technical functions of the Expander platform
* Leadership briefings at customer sites to ensure understanding of Qadium's capabilities and engagement progress
* Defining the global Internet sensing vision for our customers, in part by assisting them with the operationalizing of Qadium Expander. This often requires assisting them with workflow development, implementation of Expander into existing toolkits, and understanding their most pressing technical challenges
* User engagement and adoption; understanding the unique bureaucratic environments in which the user operates.
* Customer training with Qadium products and services.
* Leadership briefings.
* Analytical support at customer request; guide customers through analytic workflows within Expander, participating at all stages of customer investigations to drive wins; this requires mastering our product capabilities and providing ongoing QA support for Expander.
* Technical troubleshooting (in collaboration with Engineering team)
* Serve as "customer advocate" with members of product management and engineering to improve Expander
* Solicit and document customer feedback using qualitative and quantitative methods - Write and disseminate detailed engagement progress reports to relevant team members across Qadium
Renewals and Expansion
* Manage clients and procurement to facilitate contract renewals and customer expansions on products and services
* Ideally 4-6 years experience in technical client engagement and/or technical intelligence analysis
* Knowledge of government/military organizations and functions; e.g., understanding organizational structures, hierarchy and how to apply Qadium use cases to target audience
* Ability to systematically analyze challenges with the end goal of optimizing adoption
* Strong oral communication, including presentation skills, and presence
* Aptitude to learn new technical content
* Advanced understanding of broad cybersecurity issues (plus, not a requirement)
* Collaborative attitude
* Clearance: TS with SCI eligibility
* Travel expectations of 25-30%
* 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* 50% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
* 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
* Parental Leave 6 to 12 weeks
* 401k Plan
* Pre-tax commuter & FSA benefits
* Monthly contribution to phone bill
* Stocked kitchen + catered lunch and dinner
* One time new hire productivity budget - $300
* Quarterly 'Happiness' stipend
* On-site activities such as Lunch and Learns, Game Night, and Speaker Series
* Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Qadium Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.