* The UI Design Manager will be responsible for leading the team that designs user interfaces and sets graphical standards for all our digital properties, including websites (internal/external), email, dashboards, and other applications. This role will be key to our digital presence and communications, working with the creative team to represent the BSWH brand online and user experience team to ensure that design, navigation, and code work together for our users. This position requires strong graphic design skills, and the candidate should have solid experience with HTML/CSS/JS, responsive/adaptive design, and other web technologies. * Define the digital interface strategy and roadmap * Build a data-driven understanding of the needs of our patients and physician partners by partnering with other marketing and system staff on qualitative and quantitative research efforts. Be a champion of user-centric design. * Create a world-class digital design organization that supports the brand vision and translates it across multiple interactive platforms, including desktop, mobile, email, digital display, etc.. * Present design vision and strategy to a diverse set of stakeholders, including executives in marketing, IS, Digital Health and more. * Partner closely with marketing leadership and team members in user experience design, back-end/front-end development, content strategy, data management, and search engine optimization to produce best-in-class user experience across all external and internal tools. * Ensure consistency across platforms and technologies by developing digital design standards and guidelines. * Balance UI best practices and visual excellence with data and analytics when leading design decisions.
* Leadership skills, both for your own team and as the system authority for UI design. * Solid experience with multiple aspects of user interface design including visual development, IA, wireframing, interaction design, and user research. * Strong digital design portfolio. * Expertise in implementing design processes, style guides, and team tools. * Proven experience in designing for multiple digital spaces, particularly mobile web and application development. * Solid understand of web/digital usability trends, development timelines, and platform (CMS, app, etc.) capabilities. * Experience with A/B, multivariate, and other forms of user testing and research. * Excellent Adobe CS or Sketch skills and familiarity with other UX tools such as InVision and Zeplin. * Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or related field of study. * 8+ years related work experience, including at least 2 years managing design teams.
Ideal candidate characteristics
* Experience in healthcare or health insurance * Understanding and appreciation for digital accessibility principles * Experience with SEO best practices
* * Location/Facility - Dallas, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* * Specialty/Department/Practice - Marketing * * Shift/Schedule - Full time * * Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*: * * Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits * * 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% * * Tuition Reimbursement * * PTO accrual beginning Day 1 * Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
2 years of experience
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.