In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Improving experiences for a global audience while also building new games gives our User Experience discipline exciting and complex problems to solve. Our focus on the player experience places designers in a rare position to influence product direction through bold design decisions. We strive to connect players with others and ultimately want to turn strangers into friends, creating meaningful shared experiences for years to come.
As a User Experience Designer, you are responsible for UX in a high-scope product area that is complex and ambiguous. The spaces will generally encompass multiple features and sometimes span across teams. You will apply design thinking and take a broad approach to ensure continuity across platforms. You'll work from concept through development and collaborate with other designers to achieve your goals.
On our Research and Development team you will have a large impact on a small team focused on delivering information to players through high quality, clear, and engaging experiences. We work in a cross platform, information-rich game environment on an unannounced game.
* Collaborate with your small team to design products and features for players
* Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to cross-functional leaders
* Deliver appropriate level of design artifacts for the team (Strategy articulation, discovery results, journey maps, flows, wireframes, prototypes)
* Break down experiences thoughtfully for teams to be able to ship value incrementally (i.e., Minimum viable experience)
* Work with your Design leadership to establish design best-practices and quality standards
* 5+ years as a UX designer
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Invision, Axure, etc.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
About Riot Games
Riot Games is a global company that develops online games.