User Experience Designer, Senior
Provide leadership for client engagements within user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design capabilities by conceptualizing and creating large-scale digital experiences and applications. Engage with clients to articulate client needs and requirements into industry leading digital designs clearly while identifying and prioritizing project milestones and processes. Contribute by directly producing industry leading design artifacts while mentoring fellow designers in a hands-on environment. Assist team leadership, including helping with administrative activities, such as staffing, forecasts, estimates, and general oversight. Provide active contributions towards business development activities, including identifying new opportunities, proposal responses, and various Agile development activities.
* 5+ years of experience with UI design
* Experience with working in cross-functional Agile teams to design large-scale digital experiences that meet business objectives
* Experience with the full spectrum of the digital creative process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing, rapid prototyping, interface design, and front-end development
* Experience with HTML5, CSS, and front-end framework methodologies
* Experience with Section 508 Compliance
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* BA, BS, or BFA degree required
* Experience with the following tools: Adobe CC, Axure, Sketch, and InVision, Front-End Frameworks, including Foundation and Bootstrap, Version Control, including GitHub, and Content Management Systems, including WordPress and Drupal
* Experience with leading design and coding for responsive Web sites
* Experience with leading design of mobile applications
* Experience with usability evaluations and testing
* Experience with building and maintaining client relationships in a team-based government and professional services environment
* Experience with print design
* Experience with participating in hackatons
* Experience with writing proposals
* Experience with developing digital data visualization
* Ability to exhibit visual design expertise and pay strict attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and define project objectives and milestones
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Possession of excellent presentation and technical problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.