Job Description - User Experience Designer
Do you want to work with a team of awesomely creative, intelligent user experience designers? Are you passionate about designing enterprise applications that solve real business problems? Do you want to build products that push the limits of how good an enterprise application can be? Would you like to work for a company that truly understands why user experience is important, where you have the autonomy and resources to do great work? If you answered yes to these questions, then our User Experience Designer role could be your next career move.
In this role, you will be responsible for the end user facing experience of our products. This includes features such as our login workflow, password-less authentication, user profile self-service, and single sign-on portals. You will be designing the end-to-end login experience, including both desktop web and mobile app experiences.
We are looking for someone that can work closely with developers to ship great product designs using lean methodologies. An ideal team member can quickly move from abstract idea, to conceptual sketches, to highly polished design. You should be comfortable using and contributing to the design system used for our products. Obsession with the details, especially when it comes to visual design and micro interactions, is highly desirable.
In your first 90 days, you will:
* Build your knowledge of the identity and access management product landscape
* Learn about our portfolio of products and how user interact with them
* Understand the end user scenarios our product support
* Work with product management and engineering to prioritize features for assignment to release
* Work across multiple products in the SecureAuth product portfolio to standardize similar workflows and experiences
* Create prototypes of varying fidelity and test them with end users
* Create detailed designs and artifacts that can be translated into visual design specifications for developers
* Work closely with product management, development, and QA to design features, and support the development and QA processes
Our ideal candidate is someone who can develop a deep understanding of the business, our users, and the technology. You must be able to build trust with executives, stakeholders, customers, managers, and developers. If you love applications but are sick of shopping carts and social media, we have some wonderfully complex and technical design problems you can really sink your teeth into.
Team and Mission
The UX team at SecureAuth designs and ships products that delight and exceed customer expectations. We do this by advocating for users while solving tough customer, business, and design problems. We are thought leaders and continuous learners that are always looking for ways to improve process and techniques.
We strive to create a place where we can all do our best work. We obsess over the arrangement of our work environment, the selection of our tools, and the selection of our team mates. We continually evaluate what we do and how we do it so that we can create a setting where each team member can do the best work of their career.
Our team has strong buy-in from the executive level, which enables us to deliver the best possible experiences for our customers and their users. Our goal is to design and ship the best authentication and identity management experience in the industry.
* At least 4 years of demonstrated user experience work
* Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications
* Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as, but not limited to, Sketch, Axure, InVision, etc.
* Experience planning and executing usability tests
* A passion for creating products that delight and exceed customer expectations
Don't see the right job? Complete our General Application to be considered for future positions.
Powered by Avionté