Trusted by more than 260,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce (an Adobe company) is the leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries, and now a strategic pillar of the Adobe Digital Experience solutions set. Adobe is known for its vibrant, dynamic and rewarding culture where personal and professional fulfillment and company success goes hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
The Magento UX team is looking to expand and improve the user experience of our award-winning Magento Commerce platform. We are looking for an experienced User Experience Designer to help lead in the design and development of engaging user experiences for our extended Magento products.
You will thrive in a work environment that requires strong analytical skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You should excel at simplifying the complex and bringing highly creative ideas to a product design engagement. You should also have extensive experience working with and contributing to design systems. A deep understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies, enterprise software, and working with complex experiences is a requirement.
What You Will Do:
* Execute user experience, interaction and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Drive adoption of and implementing Spectrum, Adobe's design system
* Coordinate system design across multiple Magento products and global navigation elements
* Consult and collaborate with team members and stakeholders on designs, requirements and strategies
* Work closely with Product and Engineering teams on executing against the product roadmap
* Produce wireframes, user flows, mockups, visual design comps, and interactive prototypes of your UX ideas
* Authoritatively and intelligently iterate designs, adjusting to technical requirements, and incorporate usability improvements into design
* Keep up with and share opinions on technology, ecommerce, and interaction design trends
* Take risks and champion new ideas
* Juggle multiple projects at once
What You Will Need:
* Bachelor's Degree in design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field
* Five or more years of user experience design experience for software or web applications which use emergent technologies, eCommerce and enterprise design
* Portfolio of completed design projects
* Strong working knowledge of XD, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design tools
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to understand functional user stories to refine and improve solutions within the team
* Some projects offer well-defined requirements, others offer ambiguity and flexibility. This designer must be comfortable in both situations
* Understanding of common software project management practices and Agile development
* A deep understanding of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
* Outstanding attention to detail in UI design execution and ability to handle multiple work streams
* Experience with leading and implementing design systems in complex product solutions
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.