Rockland Trust is currently seeking a User Experience (UX)/E-commerce Designer dedicated to improving the digital experience for Rockland Trust customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Execute continual evolution and enhancement of the digital visitor experience
* Collaborate with Product Managers to build product knowledge and optimize product assortment, with Digital Marketing to develop paid strategies, with Analytics on customer vertical experiences, and content strategy to deploy content in the most effective way
* Craft intuitive product experiences, leveraging UX design and industry best practices
* Consults with customer experience council and research to understand user pain points on website and advise of potential UX/UI enhancements to address identified problems
* Develops detailed site maps, user flows/task flows, user journeys, page flows, taxonomies, paths to purchase, etc.
* Contributes ideas for testing based on analysis of site performance data; prepares and monitors AB tests; analyzes test results and present findings to the rest of the team
* Brings perspective that incorporates leading/emerging practices and technology from the digital landscape, and identifies opportunities to apply innovative concepts to meet business and user needs and expectations
* Create and modify content for RocklandTrust.com within the Content Management System, including feedback from quarterly website audit
* Lead cross-functional design reviews for all necessary deliverables
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3 years experience in user experience/e-commerce
* Understanding of HTML/CSS and other web development languages and technologies
* Experience with Google Analytics to analyze data & performance and provide insights and recommendations
* Ability to organize, manage and work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
* Adaptive personality; can shift priorities to meet changing business needs
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an award winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.