A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC's system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you'll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT archictecture and engineering designs and domains.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Design and architecture of SPA applications and frameworks;
* Mobile application development and deployment;
* Multiple front-end frameworks and libraries (Angular, React, Vue etc);
* Relational and document databases;
* Microservice architecture and distributed processing patterns;
* Project requirements analysis and ability to translate that into software architecture needs;
* Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development;
* Unit testing in several languages and frameworks;
* Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in resolving complex technical issues such as providing design guidance that follow the enterprise architecture vision and adheres to applicable application technology guidelines and understanding and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance and data privacy;
* Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization;
* Collaborating with Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards;
* Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area;
* Participating in the development of thought leadership to influence their sphere of technology in the use of innovation to advance business capabilities;
* Working within and leading efforts in Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization;
* Learning rapidly and continuously taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models; demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends; and,
* Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal abilities to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and stakeholders.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.