We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
* Under direct supervision, may process print requests and prepare transmittals.
* Prefer skills with SAP, Excel and Sharepoint.
* May distribute engineering, supplier, and technical data as required.
* May update and maintain engineering database files with information contained in routine to semi-complex engineering job packets (i.e. bill of material, design specifications, etc.)
* May create image files using reproduction equipment and auto programs.
* May enter and maintain integrity of project data files consisting of technical data, engineering and supplier drawings, purchase orders, technical specifications and other project-required data.
* Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
* Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
* Skills are typically acquired through 4 years related experience processing technical documentation associated with Manufacturing and/or Technology.
* Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience and skills, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Data Management Specialist, Sr. Data Management Specialist up to Principal Data Management Specialist.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2601 Belt Line Rd, Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
Requisition Number: 75901
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Database, Manager, Data Management, ERP, Developer, Technology, Management, Data