Powerful Careers - Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
* diversity &
* community service
* 9 employee
* Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
* Challenge Status Quo
* Communication Skills
* Eager to Learn
* Emotional Intelligence
* Leadership Traits
* Problem Solver
* Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
It's fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There's a lot of potential in the company, and I've experienced it firsthand.
- Alfonso Lopez, Engineer Trending
* Making the World a Safer Place
* Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
* 401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
* Performance Recognition
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
* Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
* Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
* Educational Assistance
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
* Relocation Assistance
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
* Parental Leave
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Job Title: University Programs: Systems Engineer II
* Great opportunity for current graduate students or recent graduates of a graduate program. If you are not a current student or a recent graduate, please visit our other opportunities at www.raytheon.com/careers and apply!*
As a defense contractor, there are specific programs requiring a certain level of security clearance and special access for assigned staff. The selected candidate will be required to secure these accesses. Not being able to secure the Secret Security Clearance needed for this position may result in an offer of employment being rescinded.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is the provider of AESA Systems which provide the war fighter with the most accurate and timely information available for the network-centric battlefield. The Systems Engineering Integration and Test Center (SEIT) engineering organization is seeking engineering leaders committed and passionate about creating innovative and cost-effective solutions for the warfighter.
Seeking Systems Engineer as a member of the RF Systems Department to be a key contributor within the Secure Sensor Solutions product area. Responsibilities include:
Analyzing system requirements, decomposing requirements to software subsystems, and defining testing criteria of the requirements at the software and system level
Developing novel solutions for testing and verification of tactical and/or strategic radar system requirements.
Design, develop, test and verify physics and effects based kinematic and RF models and simulations.
Working with the Mode Development team to develop predictive models of mode performance in flight test
Analyzing flight test data and validating predicted results
Interfacing with senior-level leaders, external customers, end users & analysts
This highly dynamic environment requires both speed and efficiency in addition to maintaining product quality, functionality and traceability. Applicants are expected to be self-motivated, detail oriented and a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team through strong written and verbal communication skills.
The systems engineer will frequently work with a diverse group of software engineers, systems engineers and RF subject matter experts and must be comfortable either working independently or as part of an integrated development team. Under the oversight of I&T Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership and functional management, applicants will have the opportunity to lead small groups in development, integration testing and requirements verification.
* Master's degree in STEM discipline with experience developing object-oriented software utilizing C/C++, Matlab, or Python
* Must have ability to obtain secret clearance and SSBI/Special Access Clearance
* Must be able to obtain an interim Secret security clearance PRIOR to starting
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* An active Secret, Top Secret, and/or SSBI/Special Access Clearance
* Working knowledge of System Engineering capabilities with AESA Radars
* Engineering background in AESA Radar System Engineering, particularly experience in radar software development
* Knowledge of signal processing
* Experience with physics and effects based Model Driven Design (MDD) and test principles
* Familiarity with discrete, continuous and/or hybrid simulation architectures
* Knowledge or experience in multi-threaded, vectored (SSE, AltiVec) or GPU programming
* Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
Required Education: MS Degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or Physics by summer 2019 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.
Desired Education: PhD in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or Physics.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.