Powerful Careers - Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
* diversity &
* community service
* 9 employee
* Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
* Challenge Status Quo
* Communication Skills
* Eager to Learn
* Emotional Intelligence
* Leadership Traits
* Problem Solver
* Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
It's fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There's a lot of potential in the company, and I've experienced it firsthand.
- Alfonso Lopez, Engineer Trending
* Making the World a Safer Place
* Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
* 401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
* Performance Recognition
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
* Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
* Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
* Educational Assistance
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
* Relocation Assistance
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
* Parental Leave
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
* Great opportunity for current seniors in college or recent college graduates. If you are not a current college senior, or a recent college graduate, please visit our other opportunities atwww.raytheon.com/careersand apply!*
Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cybersecurity and a broad range of mission support services.
The Whole Life Engineering (WLE) Center is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems throughout their life cycle to ensure effective operation, reliability, system safety, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user. Our team provides design analysis and sustainment support for advanced systems that are deployed worldwide on military platforms. Customers worldwide depend on us to provide best-value solutions, flawless system performance, and the full lifecycle support that assures mission success. Candidate will be an integral part of the WLE team supporting multiple programs.
* Develop solutions to routine technical problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
* Contribute to completion of technical tasks in a cross discipline teaming environment
* Conduct active management of the Failure Reporting and Corrective Action (FRACA) system
* Represent Raytheon at customer meetings as applicable
* Perform internal and external supplier interface to resolve technical issues
* Participate in trade study investigations
* Evaluate and translate reliability/maintainability/testability requirements within and across programs
* Perform reliability/maintainability/testability analyses verify designs meet requirements
* Collaborate with hardware/software teams to develop reliability/maintainability/testability capabilities
* Product reliability/maintainability/testability modeling for architecture development and trade study analysis
Although the individual will perform tasks under direct supervision we provide a work environment where candidates with exceptional capacity and intellectual curiosity can thrive and advance. If you have the drive we will work to provide opportunities for increasing levels of technical depth and breadth. Join our team and support the U.S. military, civilian, and allied missions around the world.
* Experience interpreting and applying engineering drawings
* Experience in gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources
* Ability to conduct database interface and manipulation
* Experience in cross functional team environments
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software suite
* Basic understanding of electronic circuits
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Clearance required within 1st year AND role requires access to US only data
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. (Please upload your transcript when applying)
* Ability to apply engineering principles during either development, production, or sustainment program phases
* Experience with problem identification, investigation and solution development
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
* Knowledge and skills in database interface and management
* Experience working in the DoD customer community (US Army, US Air Force, US Navy)
* Ability to function well in a high pressure multitasking environment
* Proactive and effective in addressing issues with a program design and production support teams
* Experience in failure modes and mechanisms related to Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs)
* Experience with military documentation as it relates to reliability/maintainability/testability
Required Education (including major):
* Must have a BS / BA from an ABET accredited university with a major in Electrical Engineering or Science, or other related field by May 2019 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.