HMS makes the healthcare system work better for everyone. We fight fraud, waste, and abuse so people have access to healthcare-now and in the future. Using innovative technology and powerful data analytics, we help government and commercial payers reduce costs, increase quality, and achieve regulatory compliance. We also help consumers take a more active role in their own health. Each year, we save our clients billions of dollars while helping people live healthier lives. At HMS, you will develop new skills and build your career in a dynamic industry while making a difference in the lives of others.
We are seeking a talented individual for a Web Designer who will create and execute design concepts primarily for digital marketing materials.
* With oversight by the Creative Director, conceptualize, design, create, and produce marketing materials including websites and multimedia communications. * Organize information and conceptually translate complicate industry information into powerful communications. * Protect the integrity of corporate identity to ensure consistency in look and feel across internal and external communications. * Maintain all company websites and intranet sites. * Select and design appropriate images to support marketing objective. * Work with both image and text to design the overall look and feel of digital material. * Respond to ad-hoc requests from internal organizations. * Manage projects to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget. * Works with leadership team to determine the appropriate formats to convey desired message and to reach desired audience.
Non- Essential Responsibilities:
* Performs other functions as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to create delightful user experiences through website design and thoughtful user interactions. * Ability to develop relationships both in person and over the phone. * Ability to be careful and thorough about detail. * Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems. * Ability to exercise independent judgment. * Ability to meet deadlines. * Ability to manage time effectively. * Ability to work on both Mac and PC systems. * Ability to work proficiently with MS Office including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. * Ability to work at the mastery level with design software including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. * Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
* Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment * Ability to communicate and exchange information * Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data * Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.) * Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals * May be required to work extended hours for special business needs * May be required to travel at least 10% of time based on business needs
* Bachelor's degree in Web Design, Graphic Design or equivalent required, experience with user experience and user interaction design required
Minimum Related Work Experience:
* 4 year related experience
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
"EOE including disability/veteran"
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.