Meet Our Team:
Pega's enterprise application UX team is a small group of talented and highly collaborative individuals skilled in UX development and design. They are a growing global team supporting the organization by being the "test-kitchen" for Pega Products, receiving the latest releases and nightly builds and testing them out firsthand.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Since Pega has our own platform, you will have the opportunity to interact with our proprietary development environments, influence the product, and be an early adapter for product features. You will build applications with best-of-breed user experiences and user interfaces using the Pega Infinity Platform that can be showcased during sales demos and major company events.
What You'll Do at Pega:
* Apply modern and cutting-edge user interface design principles
* Develop/implement designs and prototypes for Pega UI projects in a customer project context
* Develop comprehensive UI wireframes with Pega tools
* Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of CSS
Who You Are:
You are a skilled UX Architect with proficiency in both development and design. You have a firm understanding of user-centered design process, modern interaction design principles, and a complementary blend of design expertise and hands on UI development skills.
* 3-5+ years of professional experience in a related field
* Proficiency with industry standard tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, etc.
* Passionate advocate for UX design best practices
* An open-minded team player with strong collaboration and communication skills
What You've Accomplished:
* Background in IS, web development, interactive design, human factors, product design, or a related field
* Experience with responsive web design
* Experience implementing mockups with precise attention to detail
* Experience working cross-functionally on multiple projects with multiple teams
* Bachelor's degree and 3-5+ years of professional experience in a related field
Pega Offers You:
* Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
* Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 7724
Pegasystems is a company developing customer engagement and digital process automation software.