As a UI/UX Designer you will work closely with Product, Technology, Marketing and other UX team members to create compelling content and solutions for Vivid Seats. This position will own the content and email experiences for Vivid Seats. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that collaborates, whiteboards and sketches together to ideate, concept and execute.
To be successful, you'll need
* Passion for taking rough ideas and translating them into clear and compelling cross device designs
* Explore and iterate on multiple design concepts and be able to speak to the pros and cons of different directions with stakeholders
* Solid typography and graphic design skills with a meticulous eye for detail
* Ability to take data and turn it into compelling stories and infographics
* Develop and maintain user interface design patterns, graphics, and style guides for user interfaces
* Experience working with brand standards and applying them to project work
* Ability to work with stakeholders on copy and bring personality, tone and UX best practices to written content
* Experience designing for email with the ability to code templates
* Experience in an agile environment with the ability to self-manage tasks and ensure work is executed
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and/or deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
* Solid understanding of user centered design approach
* Exposure to qualitative research methodologies and the ability to contribute to research objectives is a plus
* Experience with motion design and animation for UI is a plus
* Degree in Graphic Design, HCI or related field
* An upbeat, collaborative and can-do attitude
* 2 - 4 years of experience designing for cross-device responsive and mobile
* Expertise with modern design tools (eg. Sketch, Invision, Principle, Adobe CC)
* Proficient at HTML and CSS
* Experience coding for responsive design and email marketing templates
To be considered for this position please include a link to your portfolio and make mention of any particular projects you'd like us to view in your cover letter.
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606
About Vivid Seats
Vivid Seats operates as a ticket marketplace.