UX/UI Designer II
DealerSocket is a leading automotive software company with a suite of integrated products used by dealerships nationwide. Our Design Team supports Product, Marketing, and Web with a balance of collaboration and independent work. If your work is both smart and beautiful we would love to add you to our team!
The primary responsibility of the UX/UI Designer is to work with designers, product engineers, and product managers to create a cohesive and consistent user interface for new and updated software applications. A UX/UI Designer will have a solid understanding of how to build and implement a design thinking culture using strategy and analytics.
* Strong background in visual and/or web design.Developed skill set creating high-fidelity mockups based on current branding and style guide standards.
* Intermediate knowledge of Sketch, Invision, or other related applications.
* Experience workingin Marketing or in similar deadline-driven environments a plus.
* Advanced skills applying components from Sketch libraries and designing pixel-perfect layouts that meet Style Guide standards and best practices.
* Able to handle delegated tasks independently.
* Able to adhere to design standards while combining off-the-shelf and custom graphics to improve the brand and promote user activity.
* Intermediate abilities working with HTML/CSS to build simple web pages and emails.
* Intermediate skills or experience in graphic design or designing print materials.
* Regularly collaborates with UX designers and developers to learn about the product and and target users.
* Able to improve customer workflows where possible between products.
* Plans for responsive designs if needed.
* Prepares screens for prototypes to test designs in action and identifies any flaws that can be corrected before final delivery.
* Skilled at involving the appropriate people in problem-solving and communication scenarios.
* Strong portfolio showing ability to create responsive designs (including redesign efforts) while staying up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs, and emerging technologies.
* Intermediate skill set designing websites or mobile apps with 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
* Examples of adherence to style guide or branding requirements.
* History of sharing ideas comfortably with Product or other non-designer colleagues.
PERKS & BENEFITS
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
* Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
* Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
* Paid Parental Leave
* Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
* Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket's suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers' experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!