* Works closely with product owners and product development teams to promote ideation, collaborate in product direction, advocate for optimal user-experience and develop user-interface requirements
* Develops design prototypes, sketches, wireframes, storyboards, and other documentation for web and native app platforms and initiatives.
* Iterates and refines design solutions through collaboration with the delivery team and stakeholders.
* Assists with presenting concepts and design solutions to project stakeholders and teams.
* Creates clean, finalized graphics, icons, and other assets for project implementations; including responsive websites, iOS, and Android apps.
* Is capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and has demonstrated strong business acumen
* Works with project managers to ensure Web specifications, requirements and timelines are met
* Assists with maintaining and enforcing IAA brand and product design standards and overseeing that these principles are maintained
* Demonstrates ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
* Uses strong analytical skills and has the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Designs, develop, tests and supports web pages and app views according to documented requirements and deadlines.
* Consults with clients/stakeholders/3rd Party vendors on applications, information and content structure, user interface and presentation
* Documents and communicates project updates with business
* Participates in all phases of the development process; from initial ideation through final testing and deployment; delegating tasks to team members, as appropriate.
* Works well independently or in a team
* Possesses the ability to switch quickly between multiple projects and work modes (design, user research, presentations and front-end code)
* Practices and promotes teamwork at all times and able to set a good personal example of attitude and performance
Key Performance Indicators
* Deliverables that were on time and met expectations
* Established and documented design patterns for delivered products
* Demonstrated high quality design and technical capabilities utilizing modern web and native app standards
Interaction with Others:
* Directors, Managers / Team Leads, Developers, Analysts, 3rd Party Vendors
* Bachelor's degree in design, multimedia, or related fields; or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of experience in interactive design / user experience fields
* Design fundamentals: (Typography, visual balance, information hierarchy, color theory)
* Portfolio demonstrating experience designing for responsive web and mobile
* Working knowledge of Apple HIG guidelines and other web standards
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
* Working knowledge of MS Office applications (esp. PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with XCode / Android Studio
* Familiarity with .NET environment and Visual Studio
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EOE